Inclination towards professionalism, has become the main criteria for selection among organizations, and this certainly represents a huge step forward both for the providers of such services and for beneficiaries.
Contracting freelancers may seem in first phase an advantageous idea especially from financial perspective, but on long-term, this decision entails huge risks, especially from the perspective of security, where an unprofessional approach may involve vital data loss of the company.
The most important issues that every company has to consider when they choose professionally specialized firms:
- Legal standards and regulations.
- Confidentiality of personal data.
- Copyrights for logo, images, text, video and visual identity.
- Expert advice and fast support for any required intervention.
- Stable security of databases and information against Malware, Cyber attacks, Spam.
- Achieve strictly deadlines .
- Advanced customisation of various functions within applications: CMS, CRM, billing software, inventory management, employees etc;